Custom Search
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Sunday afternoon date
I met this guy on yahoo personals and his profile said 'divorced'. So I assume he's divorced, right? A few days after we start emailing he deletes his profile, should have been a clue... We email for a few days then decide to meet Sunday afternoon and go to some flea markets. We spent a few hours together and had a good time. Good, not great. Monday I find out he's actually married. Find out is the key phrase here. He did not tell me. So I confront him. He gets defensive and starts turning it back around on me. He tells me we didn't go in depth about our past relationships and it wasn't important. Um, what? dude, you are still married. that IS important!!! During the course of the next week he tells me several times to leave him alone then will send me a text message a few hours later. Didn't you just ask me to leave you alone? why are you sending me a text? He also told me I made him feel horrible. You should feel horrible! you lied to me! you mislead me and made me think you were not married when in fact you are still married!! He emailed me the day after he filed for divorce and our date was 7 days after he filed for divorce. On facebook over Valentines weekend he posted 'everyday for the rest of his life would be Valentines Day with the wife'... really??? Sunday afternoon I get a text that reads 'are you never talking to me again?' um... nope! you are unstable and you told me to leave you alone you weirdo! but me being the nice, naive person I am, I answer him back. We have a text conversation. He asks me what I want. I tell him my needs are someone who is stable, honest, direct, ready for a relationship, caring. He asks what my wants are. I tell him if my needs aren't met, then the wants don't matter. He says he doesn't think he is any of those things so he doesn't think he can help me. I say very well. He then gets pissy and passive aggressive! wth?? you said you weren't what needed and you are getting mad at me??? Really? wow. So, moral of the story... don't go out with a guy who's 30, bald, a chemist and lives in LR. he's a little bit unstable! stay tuned for the next adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment