Custom Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Friday night date....

Ready for another one? Met this guy and decided to go out. During the course of the date I find out he has a child. I tell him I don't date guys with kids. We get into how there is drama with dating a guy with kids and he tells me his kid is great and there is no drama. And his kid is still 'little'. I tell him there is either drama with the mom or the kid or the dad has guilt so there is no discipline with the child. He tells me his wife is dead so there is no drama there and since his kid is little there is no drama there either. I say, aww I am sorry for your loss. He says, it's ok, it's been a while now. I ask how old his kid is. He says... SEVEN! How is seven 'little'??? To me a 'little' kid is under 2. Is that just me? Anyway, I still maintain I don't want to date and guy with kids so, get this... he tells me "how about I send her to my dads and we start something good?" um, what? I was speechless!! I literally had nothing to say to that!! If I did date guys with kids I would not want to date a guy who would ship his kid off so he could get busy with some girl. He told me he would send her away so we could start a relationship, get married and have kids of our own!!! are you kidding me??? Needless to say, date was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment