Custom Search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ready for another one?

here's another one girls. I was chatting online with this guy in British Columbia. He asked me if I was 'natural'. I assumed he meant did I have any work done. I told him nope, the only thing was I colored my hair brown from blond in the winter. We then got into a discussion of beauty and society's view on beauty. he told me that since I shaved my legs and washed my hair more than twice a week I was a mindless drone influenced by the mass media. I told him I washed my hair more than twice a week because I didn't like my hair all nasty and greasy and I shaved my legs when they got itchy! haha He said it's ok, it's not your fault you have fallen victim to society. What?? dude are you serious?? So instead of me conforming to society's definition of beauty you want me to conform to your definition of beauty?? ugh. he got blocked and can no longer contact me! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment